Iconic Imperial building is located in the premium position in the heart of Hurstville, designed by Australia’s most innovative and accomplished multi-award winner, Stanisic Architects, setting a new standard life style.
Centrally located, footsteps from Hurstville Train Station, Westfield, diversified restaurants, cafes, schools and all amenities.
Also easy access to cosmopolitan stores and dining, the beaches and café culture of Brighton-Le-Sands, tranquil Georges River, golf courses, Hurstville’s Aquatic Centre, the airport, and the Sydney CBD.
• North-South Facing
• Ducted Air conditioner and NBN ready in the building
• Bright and airy open plan living and dining area access to balcony
• Impressive designer kitchen that features sleek stone bench tops, gas cooking, European stainless steel
appliances and a stylish mirrored splashback.
• Enormous bedrooms with built-in drobes
• Both bathroom and ensuite have stone benches, LED lighting and chic wall-hung vanities provide an added
sense of luxury
• Separate European style laundry and Security intercom
• Five-star main lobby, sky gardens with spectacular views
• Security basement car space and storage
• Hurstville public school catchment area.
• Minutes walk to station, restaurants, Westfield, schools, library and all amenities.