Located in the heart of Sydney, Set to the rear of Tivoli Gardens, a low-rise complex opposite picturesque Mary Ann Park, this affordable one bedroom apartment is ultra-convenient and holds enormous lifestyle appeal. Filled with bright interiors, leafy views and a spacious floor plan over two levels.
Situated in the popular 'Tivoli Gardens' complex this one bedroom unit offers:
- Combined living/dining area flowing to balcony
- Practical kitchen with plenty of scope
- bedroom with built-in robe
- Separate internal laundry
- Undercover security car space
- Secure building with indoor pool
- Low strata levies
- Cafes and eateries at your doorstep
- Only a short walk to Central Train Station and busses on Harris Street
- Footsteps to the UTS, Sydney University, Powerhouse Museum, Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre & Chinatown
- Great investment with solid growth and a strong rental history
Inspection By appointment!
Quarterly Outgoings: Strata $640.25, Council $260.60, Water $178.16