This beautiful Waterview 2 bedroom + study apartment just 1 year young with north east aspect and built by a global award-winning developer SEKISUI HOUSE. Just Minutes’ walk to Wentworth point eateries street - The Marina Square shopping centre will open in September 2018 or catching a free Baylink bus at Footbridge boulevard to Rhodes – Sydney Olympic Park Wharf.
The well design internal layout provides more spacious and captures all the natural sunlight - breeze and spectacular view of the area. It situated on the 16th floor and surprised me from the entrance – the Views City - Homebush bay and Water from all angles of the apartment- bedrooms - living area - balcony.
- Quality stainless steel kitchen equipment - Miele and Blanco
- Beautiful quality carpet and workmanship.
- Roof top swimming pool, game room & BBQ area
- Concierge service from 8am- 10pm
- Free shuttle bus to Rhodes Station
- Catch a 30 mins ferry to Darling Harbour, Barangaroo & Circular Quay to get away from you daily heavy traffic.
Come for inspection and let your imagination run wild. It took the owners 3 month to confirm his decision. She said “It is hard to let go! Every morning sunrise glazed through my windows combined with the breeze from the water nearby; we are enjoying our breakfast every weekend in my bedroom inspire with this stunning City skyline. It’s make us feel relax and refill our energy.
Well this apartment won’t last - call Echo Bai to arrange a special view and you will falling in love with it and surprise with the price tag!
Why wait？ Call now！