Iconic Imperial building is located in the premium position in the heart of Hurstville, developed by prestige developer PietyTHP with over 30 years experience, designed by Australia’s most innovative and accomplished multi-award winner, Stanisic Architects, setting a new standard life style.
The five-star main lobby provides an exceptional entry statement and a refined welcome to the elegant apartments above. High in the sky, multiple gardens green the rooftops, forming welcome retreats in people’s busy metropolitan routines.
Centrally located, footsteps from Hurstville Train Station, Westfield, diversified restaurants, cafes, schools and all amenities.
Also easy access to cosmopolitan stores and dining, the beaches and café culture of Brighton-Le-Sands, tranquil Georges River, golf courses, Hurstville’s Aquatic Centre, the airport, and the Sydney CBD.
• Panoramic view of ocean and city CBD
• Bright and airy open plan living and dining area access to balcony
• Impressive designer kitchen that features sleek stone bench tops, gas cooking, European stainless steel appliances and a stylish mirrored splashback.
• Enormous bedrooms with built-in drobes
• Large study room
• Both bathroom and ensuite have stone benches, LED lighting and chic wall-hung vanities provide an added sense of luxury
• Separate European style laundry and Security intercom
• Five-star main lobby, sky gardens with spectacular views
• Security basement car space and storage
• Hurstville public school catchment area.
• Minutes walk to station, restaurants, Westfield, schools, library and all amenities.